- Please follow the directions on this document for creating a VoiceThread account prior to the workshop: VoiceThreadPrerequisite. The document also lists common file types that you can use in your presentation.
- VoiceThread presentations can be viewed and edited on the iPad in the VoiceThread app (free).
- Please review this document from EDUCAUSE: 7 things you should know about…VoiceThread.
Note that you can only make 5 VoiceThreads with the free account and you cannot delete any of the five.
- View the following Simply Speaking video prior to the workshop to get a few ideas about how you might use VoiceThread in your courses, and so you can gather some material to have available in the workshop.
- Please bring or have access to images or a PowerPoint file to create a presentation. A script for narration will be useful, as well.