January 2018 Newsletter
Welcome Back Faculty
Happy New Year and welcome back to the start of a new spring semester. As you all are busy getting to know your students and getting back into the semester schedule, we have a great deal going on at the College in the next few months, and I want to take the opportunity to provide you with some information and updates to keep you in the loop. Hope this newsletter is informative!
Thank each of you for your involvement and support on the many initiatives and projects we have going on…we can’t do any of it without great faculty. We’re lucky to have the best here at Tri-C!
Again, welcome back and hope you’re off to a good start!
In This Issue:
- Provost Newsletter- Spring 2018 (PDF)
- FY 19-23 Strategic Plan
- Adjunct Faculty Conference
- Instructional Technology Mini Grant
- College-wide Faculty Development Offerings
- Advanced Technology Classrooms College-wide Prototypes