August 2018 Newsletter
As the end of the semester approaches and you get ready for Convocation on Wednesday, May 16, Commencement on Thursday, May 17 and the summer weather, I want to personally thank you for all your time and effort on the many initiatives you have supported at the College this spring. We would not be where we are as a leader institution without the dedication and expertise of our exceptional faculty. Your passion for student success is obvious. I am so grateful and honored to work alongside each of you.
On a personal note, I want to thank the entire faculty community for your support, thoughts and prayers during a very challenging time for Dr. Johnson, his family, and the College community. It is during times like these when you realize we are more family than co-workers. We are truly fortunate.
Again, thank you for all you do, and have a great summer!
In This Issue:
- Provost’s Newsletter – August 2018
- Curriculum Submission Deadline and CIM Training
- Second Semester Pathway Training
- Help is Here
- OLSA Update
- Fall Convocation
- Tenure, Advancement in Rank and Professor Emeritus
- Author Visit – James Lang
- Provost’s Newsletter – Spring 2018 (PDF)
- Provost’s Newsletter – September 2017 (PDF)
- Second Semester Pathway Class Newsletter