Meet the Team!
Welcome to Faculty Central, the faculty development resource and information site at Cuyahoga Community College. Faculty Central aims to provide in one place everything faculty need to know about professional development resources available at all Tri-C campuses and online. Team members below are listed by campus, but faculty can contact any member of the team for information or assistance, regardless of campus location. Learn more about each part of the team and how we serve faculty at Tri-C at the links below.
Follow Faculty Central to be notified of current announcements or go to What’s New?
- Lisa Williams, VP Learning & Engagement, 216-987-4867
- Sonja Elekhtaby, Administrative Assistant, 216-987-3483
- Dr. Lindsay English Associate Vice President, Academic Professional Development and Assessment, 216-987-3610
- District, 232
- Kara DePaul, Specialist, Academic Professional Development 216-987-3614
- District, 231 B
- Dr. Anne Marie Yunker, Metropolitan, 216-987-4633
- Rebecca Carte, Metropolitan, 216-987-4587
- Mardy Chaplin, Western, 216-987-5677
- Samantha Posey, Eastern, 216-987-2387
- Stacey Souther, Eastern, 216-987-2523
- Dr. Ky Heinlen, Westshore, 216-987-3901
Join our Facebook Group!
Faculty Development Programs & Grants:
Follow the links to more information about these programs and grants or contact LEAD. Deadlines for proposals or applications associated with these programs and grants will be posted on the What’s New? page as they become available.
- Besse Award for Teaching Excellence
- Faculty Sustainability Award
- Initiatives: Mentoring, PIL, Onboarding
- Ohio Association of Two Year Colleges
- Instructional Technology Mini-Grant
- IPD Grants Information
- IPD Awardee Publication 2015-2016
Please take a moment to let us know why you are visiting.